Welcome to my personal Web site! This brief section will show you some basic functionalities that you might like to know.
Not to bore you too much with instructions - all in all, each of us is flooded by instructions for anything - it is sufficient that you know these few points:
- This, no matter how thick, is still a beta version of the website! The site is not finished yet, and in the upcoming months, if time allows, new content will appear in the various sections, and entire new sections will be added. In the meantime, any comment, suggestion, or bug report is welcome.
- By moving your mouse over the orange bar below the header, some menu options will pop up, to allow you to get into the start pages for the main sections of the site.
- The site will recognize you automatically each time you visit (unless in rare cases such as you switching to another PC or another browser, or cleaning your cookies). If you like, you can register to gain access to customized content - not much for the moment, but I plan to add more - and to make friends with me.
- The site is multilingual; each page will automatically appear in the language of your choice, that you can pick among the ones listed on the yellow bar in the top right corner of the page. However, part of the content is available in just one language, and will appear in that language no matter what you pick.
- The site contains several sections that were written in year 2000, in 1998, even in 1996; I am keeping them online for historical reasons and for the good number of links still pointing to them. I have tried to make these sections apparent, but please be sure to check the age of what you read (especially for what involves opinions...).
This is all, for now: if you want to know more, you can pick the other pages in this section from the index on the left. Elsewhere, you can continue browsing the site using the menu.